To purchase flower bulbs for gardening.
To provide packaging style that is unique enough to engage customer into product and purchase selection.
- What type of container will provide bulb packaging without having it spill onto display and store floor?
- How is our visual appeal different from the competition?
- Will our packaging engage an emotional response with the consumer?
- What emotional response are we trying to engage the consumer?
- Container should resolve the problem that is associated with most bulb packaging in that it spills debris
onto store display and creates more work for store owners to stock product.
- Container should provide planting instruction for consumer to follow.
- Labeling should create an emotional through visual and color palette.
- Packaging should complement company brand and provide cohesion with marketing of product.